Personal Data Collected
Data collected from you:
Treasury4 collects personal data directly from you, for instance, as you navigate the Public Website, Treasury4 may collect information such as your Internet Protocol (IP) address, Web browser information and your actions while on the Public Website. This information will be collected, if at all, using commonly used information-gathering tools, such as cookies and web beacons. Standing alone, this information does not directly identify you personally. When expressing interest in Treasury4’s products or services or using our “Contact Us” or similar features, you may have the option to provide contact information such as your name, job title, organization name, address, e-mail address, or phone number. Details include:
When you visit www.Treasury4.com we may collect your contact details, such as your name, phone number, and email address. If your company uses the Services and we provision you an account, we may collect your name, employer/business and professional information, job titles, postal address, email address, and associated IP address as part of your company’s use of the Services.
Device and usage data.
When you use our website or our Services, we may also automatically collect data about your device and about your usage of and activity on our website and Services. For example, we collect your device’s operating system type, IP address, device identifiers, browser type, device type, domain name, access times, and the duration of visit, and other information.
Data from our mobile apps
When you choose to use our Treasury4 mobile application, we may collect your contact details, the geographic location of the device, the geographic locations you provide to our Services, and geographic areas derived from your IP address.
Cookies and Other Technologies
Treasury4 sets cookies and uses other technologies to do the following:
- Authenticate and identify you on our websites so we can provide you the Services you request;
- Remember your preferences and keep track of information you have provided us;
- Understand how you are interacting with our websites so that we can better anticipate your needs and improve our websites;
- Generate analytics and performance metrics to understand what features or content are the most popular with our users; and
- To deliver advertising about our products and services that is more relevant and meaningful to you and to understand the effectiveness of our advertising.
Most browsers provide controls to block or delete cookies. Please refer to your browser settings to manage cookies.
Personal data collected from other sources:
Treasury4 may also collect personal data from other sources, including third parties from whom we have purchased data, and we may combine this data with data we already have about you. For example, we may collect personal data from:
Partners. Treasury4 may engage in joint marketing activities or event sponsorships with our third-party partners, and we may collect personal data about you from these activities. We also allow partners to provide referrals to Treasury4 of individuals who may be interested in learning more about Treasury4’s Services. We rely on our partners to obtain your permission before sharing your personal data with us.
Service Providers. Treasury4 may also engage with third party service providers who help us understand how our customers are using Treasury4’s Services.
How to Use Your Personal Data
Treasury4 uses your data to provide you with and improve upon the Services that you or your company requests, to communicate with you, and to advertise to you through third party publishers.
Providing and Improving Treasury4’s Services
Treasury4 uses the data you provide, or data that we collect when you use our Services, to operate our Services, provide you with the Service that you or your company has requested, and to continually improve our Service offerings, internal systems, website, and processes. We may use your data to authenticate your ability to access and use the Services. We also use your data to detect and prevent fraud, protect the security of our website and Services, and enhance the safety of our Services.
We may also use data provided by you or collected by third party service providers or partners on our behalf to troubleshoot or provide customer support.
We may use data collected via cookies and other technologies to manage our advertising on other sites or to provide you offers or advertisements based upon your browsing activities and interests.
Legal bases for processing (EEA users)
We collect and process information about users based in the European Economic Area where we have a basis to do so under applicable law. Treasury4 relies on one of the following four legal bases for processing your data:
- Contract. When you or your company enter into an agreement with us, we will process your data to fulfill the terms of our contract.
- Legitimate interest. We have a legitimate interest in protecting the safety and security of our Services, operating, and improving the Services, supporting our customers, marketing and promoting the Services, and protecting our interests.
- Consent. In some cases, you will give us consent to use your data for a specific purpose.
- Legal obligation. We may be required to process your data to comply with a legal obligation.
Why We Share Personal Data
Affiliates and Service Providers.
Treasury4 reserves the right to share your data if required by law or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or valid legal process. We may also disclose your data to protect the rights and property of Treasury4, our agents, employees, partners, and customers, including to prevent or stop an attack on our systems or network or to prevent spam or attempts to defraud our users. Finally, we may also need to disclose your data in connection with or during the negotiation of any merger, financing, acquisition, bankruptcy, dissolution, transaction or proceeding involving the sale, transfer, divestiture or disclosure of all or a portion of our business or assets to another company.
Managing personal data.
For requests to erase or delete Personal Data, please note that we may be required, by applicable law or otherwise, to keep your Personal Data and not delete it, or to keep your information for a certain time, in which case we will comply with your deletion request only after we’ve fulfilled such requirements. In certain situations, we might be unable to provide you with information on all your Personal data due to legal requirements. If we must deny your request for information because of legal requirements, we will state the reasons for denial.
Treasury4 visitors and customers may contact us to request that we limit the use of Personal Data. If, at any time after providing Personal Data, you change your mind about receiving information from us or about sharing your information with third parties, please contact us by using the information in the “Contact Us” section, below.
California Privacy Rights
- Access. To access your Personal Data held by us and to know what Personal Data is collected, used, shared, or sold, both as to the categories and specific pieces of Personal Data. You can ask us to confirm that we are processing your Personal Data, provide you with details about such processing, and give you a copy of your Personal Data. Such details include the categories of Personal Data we have collected about you, the categories of sources from which your Personal Data is collected, the business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling (if applicable) your Personal Data, the categories of third parties with whom we share your Personal Data and the specific pieces of Personal Data we have collected about you. Treasury4 does not currently sell Personal Data to third parties.
- Erasure. To the extent permitted by applicable data protection laws, to erase/delete your Personal Data, subject to certain exceptions.
- Portability. To transfer your Personal Data to another controller, to the extent possible. You can ask us to provide your personal data to you in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format, or you can ask to have it 'ported' directly to another data controller, but only where our processing is based on your consent and the processing is carried out by automated means.
- Non-discrimination. The right to non-discrimination in terms of price or service when you choose to exercise your privacy rights.
- Opt-Out and Opt-In. To opt out of the sale of Personal Data. You are able to direct a business that sells your Personal Data to stop selling that Personal Data. Children under the age of 16 must provide opt in consent, with a parent or guardian consenting for children under 13. Treasury4 does not currently sell Personal Data to third parties, so no opt-out or opt-in choices apply.
- Disclosure. If a business sells your Personal Data to a third party, you have the right to know the categories of Personal Data the business sld about you, and the categories of third parties the business sold it to, including list by category of Personal Data for each third party to which the business sold Personal Data. Treasury4 does not currently sell Personal Data to third parties, so there is nothing for us to disclose to you based on your right to know this information.
- Exercise of Rights. To exercise your rights, please contact us by using the information in the “Contact Us” section, below.
- California law permits residents of California to request certain details about what Personal Data a company shares with third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes. Treasury4 does not share your information with third parties for the third parties’ own and independent direct marketing purposes. If you have any questions about what personal information Treasury4 may share with third parties that are not already answered in this Statement, please contact Treasury4 at email@example.com
Treasury4 reserves the right to change this Statement as reasonably necessary or advisable to accommodate changes to the law, technology, or circumstances. If we make a material update, we may provide you with notice prior to the update taking effect, such as by posting a conspicuous notice on our website or by contacting you using the email address you provided. We encourage you to periodically review this notice for the latest information on our privacy practices.